Find
Notify
Tools

SBT and 30-06 ... piggie shooters!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted
Finally got my office moved, so I have internet access again ... here are some pics of the "after DSC hunt".

SBT and 30-06 came to the ranch after the DSC Convention. We had a very nice time, shooting pigs and drinking 30-06's whisky.

A couple of very nice AR members.

06's pig had some very nice teeth, the picture, unfortunately, does not do it justice.

Posts: 6263 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
SBT's piggie.

Posts: 6263 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the photos Wendell. We had a fine time with a great host! The rest of you guys should see Wendell's ranch. It is loaded with whitetails, not to mention mule deer, red stag, and other exotics.

For those of you looking for a booking agent, Wendell is one of the good guys. I picked his brain on this trip and he absolutely knows his stuff and represents some some quality outfits. He is probably too honest for his own good!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Definitely too honest for his own good! He's got to learn to lie or he'll never make a booking agent.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Nice pigs, glad you guys had a good hunt.

As for Wendell, I know he is a liar. He says his ranch is in the panhandle. I'm from the panhandle, I know the panhandle and Wendell's ranch isn't in the panhandle. He is just a "panhandle wanna be". Amazing what envy will cause some people to do. Big Grin

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote