THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Merry Christmas especially to those serving in the military!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas especially to those serving in the military!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
My family and I wish you the best Christmas possible. This marks the 4th year I have got to spend with my family at home for Christmas. 20 years of military and the majority of it deployed to the cat box during Christmas.

For some it is a tough time to be alone during the holidays. For others the next few days are typically operation days. I can't tell you how many Christmas days I have spent preparing aircraft for flight or loading magazines and heading out.

Every day is a good day to be an American, thank you for what you do. Keeping my family and yours safe.

After 20 years this is my first Christmas as a civilian.

So I say to you without any reservations and knowing full-well what you do everyday MERRY CHRISTMAS!

More than anything, THANK YOU FOR STANDING THE WATCH!

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fury01
posted Hide Post
Glad to be next in Echoing my "Thank You" to those serving us Today, those who served Yesterday and those who will serve us Tomorrow.

"The liberty enjoyed by the people of these states of worshiping Almighty God agreeably to their conscience, is not only among the choicest of their blessings, but also of their rights."
~George Washington - 1789

Posts: 2135 | Location: Where God breathes life into the Amber Waves of Grain and owns the cattle on a thousand hills. | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote