THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Any AR members in the Sheridan Wyoming area?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any AR members in the Sheridan Wyoming area?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted
Any AR members in the Sheridan Wyoming area I'd like to talk about contractors in the area. I have an upcoming work related visit there and want to talk to someone local.
Sorry this is off topic.
Thanks

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snellstrom:
Any AR members in the Sheridan Wyoming area I'd like to talk about contractors in the area. I have an upcoming work related visit there and want to talk to someone local.
Sorry this is off topic.
Thanks

Contractors for what? My best buddy lives in Sheridan and works for Marathon Oil Co.

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Topgun 30-06:
Contractors for what? My best buddy lives in Sheridan and works for Marathon Oil Co.

Electrical contractors with commercial background, rental equipment like forklifts and trenchers. Caisson driller and a crane company.
I'd like to network with someone local rather than pick outfits out of the phone book.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I live in Gillette which is 65 miles away. A lot of what your asking about may have to come from Gillette or Sheridan. I know a couple of local contractors and may be able to get a recommendation if you need it. Bruce

Posts: 376 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Thanks I'll PM you Gillettehunter.

posted Hide Post
We built our office building in Gillette 8 years ago and I am sure the Caisson driller was not local. As I remember we had to be ready when they were available to come here to drill or we would have had to wait several months for them to be in the area again.

Todd