Find
Notify
Tools

Some GC Pictures and Questions
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
I need to purchase four remote access game cameras. Reading several product reviews and asking questions from some of my peers. My biggest issue is that there is no cell service in the areas that I need to put the cameras. I get a good discount from Moultrie as well as Wildgame so would like to stick with those brands due to the savings. This technology is new to me and any info you can offer is greatly appreciated.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty cat and a nice size bear there! Just be aware that more states are starting to crack down on game cameras and when they can and can't be used, especially those remote ones you can access from your computer.

one of us
posted Hide Post
If there is no cell service then you can't use a camera which transmits its photos via text messaging. So, I'm not sure what it is that you are asking?

Posts: 13245 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stonecreek:
If there is no cell service then you can't use a camera which transmits its photos via text messaging. So, I'm not sure what it is that you are asking?

I got sidetracked when I made that other post and didn't complete my thoughts on his question. You're correct in that if there is no cell service where he wants to put them, then there is no sense wasting money buying any!