Find
Notify
Tools

You Guys First...........
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Skinner.
posted
Cabelas now has camouflage spandex bodysuits complete with ninja hood available now animal

Cabelas Bug Skinz

The 'stalking thong' will probably be out next year Big Grin

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
It might be good stuff, but that skin tight stuff never feels good to me. Also, very few of us have ever have it fit correctly to show off our physiques like in the photos. rotflmo

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2590 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What??? Surely that would look great over a well developed and pronounced beer gut...
Big Grin

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How the hell could one criticize a dude wearin' this git-up in a politically correct way?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Hamlet III/ii

Posts: 423 | Location: Eastern Washington State | Registered: 16 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
I just know that my "package" would never be comfortable in those!

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Just like for the working girls down in the 'hood, there has got to be a weight limit on this stuff! (which I've exceeded for well over two decades).

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skinner.
posted Hide Post
quote:
there has got to be a weight limit on this stuff!

Spandex is a privelege not a right !!!

I can't think this is effective camo anyways because even if a guy blends in the laughter from all the other hunters and the snickering from the wildlife would obfuscate that. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is a warm weather "body suit". I't wouldn't look good on me but I think it works for this hunter.

Have a good one!

Robin down under

Posts: 265 | Location: Rocky Mtn. Hse., Alberta | Registered: 09 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duffy4:
Here is a warm weather "body suit". I't wouldn't look good on me but I think it works for this hunter.

Have a good one!

Robin down under

That is one of those opitcal illussion pictures. If you look real close you see that Winchester is being held be a girl in a bikini!

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is one of those opitcal illussion pictures. If you look real close you see that Winchester is being held be a girl in a bikini!

There's a Winchester in that picture? I'd be damned if I could find it...

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
577Nitro,
I was lurking and reading and noticed your avatar. the resolution on my screen isn't the best but that looks like Michael Madsen of Resovoir Dogs fame and it looks like he is holding a pistol rather than an ear (I don't know why I came here tonight, Clowns to the left om Jokers to the right).
Yes or no.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mho:
What??? Surely that would look great over a well developed and pronounced beer gut...
Big Grin

- mike

Or a male ballet dancer jumping

Posts: 1103 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duffy4:

Have a good one!

Robin down under

Delicious!

Posts: 1103 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may take some flack for this but that stuff is the cats nuts for keeping ticks and chigers off me during turkey season or wile hunting hogs.
I use the stuff caled ryno skin.
I used to get ticks all over me form 1 to 10 a day ( all over) and now I may get 2-4 all season long!!!!!!!

I saw the winchester logo in the pic its hiden in the camo Eeker

You can't kill them setting on the couch.

Posts: 413 | Location: Roamin' the U.S. for Uncle Sam. | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote