Find
Notify
Tools

Women And Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
If any of you have women in your lives who hunt, are thinking about it or even have children who hunt there are two websites I'd like to direct your attention to. The guys out there are welcome to join in these groups too.

One is Women Hunters

There is an excellent core of lady writers there and it's a great place for the ladies to find other friends and resources for hunting.

Another is Women Who Hunt where you can find one hell of a neato hunting gear store as well as lots of hunting topics. We offer great prices and find that we are very competative with the big retail stores. One will find many special deals here geared towards the female hunter and many trips also include family involvement. There are often contests being run with nice gear prizes for story submissions and general participation.

I encourage you all to give these sites a look sometime while you are scanning the net. If you are a business person involved in the hunting industry both of these entities are always looking for sponsors.

[Smile]

Posts: 19239 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Anne. I will forward these links to my daughter (my wife has zero interest). - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote