New
Find
Notify
Tools

What the hell am I doing wrong?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I can not log in for some reason. I could not log in for a while then last week I was able to. Now I can not log in. What the hell is going on? I can post but I can't log in. Starting to get really pissed.

Daryl

Posts: 536 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago I could not log so I re-registered under a simular name and then a couple of days later my original worked. I don't know??
Maybe your your cookies were turned off. That keeps you off pretty much anything you have to register for.
Being able to post without loging on is a mystry to me.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have never logged on there must be some kind of automatic ID feature at work because there is a greeting posted with my name on the upper left of this page and I am posting this message w/o logging in.w/regards

Posts: 610 | Location: MT | Registered: 01 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
You're cussing like a sailor and the machine doesn't like it? Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Everytime you clean the cookies from your comp or you have the cookies feature turned off you will have to log on other wise AR willl reconize your comp and automaticaly log you on.

Posts: 182 | Location: Okotoks, Alberta | Registered: 23 September 2001Reply With Quote