Find
Notify
Tools

Please vote on this poll
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted
It appears that some PETA freaks are trying to sway this poll in the local paper. It concerns the Bison hunt in MT that was cancelled by the spinless gov. Just take a quick second and vote. Read the replies if you feel like getting pissed off...

http://www.mtstandard.com/weeklyquestion/

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
done
"Only Comissioner John Brenden, of Scobey, voted to continue it."
Sako

Posts: 81 | Location: Savannah, Georgia | Registered: 03 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of dzpoorjr
posted Hide Post
You have your governor to thank for this deed!

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

Posts: 62 | Location: SAFFORD, AZ. | Registered: 22 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
as a montana resident, i find myself outraged by PETA's intrusion into our affairs, and i am more than disappointed in our governor so much for his "A" rting from the NRA!

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan: Thanks for the heads up on the poll.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am quite conservative, yet teach college (and am surrounded by liberals and some "PETA types"). I noticed on a recent "how people voted" map that the majority of voters who went for Kerry were located in and around Montana's larger cities. It is no secret that PETAs influence is focused on the larger cities and their respective voters. I sure hope the pro-gun, pro-hunting populace of Montana have more luck (and get more involved) than those in CA. Look at the mess that state is in. I plan to elk hunt South of Alberton in Nov. Hope that isn't cancelled too!

Posts: 678 | Location: lived all over | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
Done,
Take care and God bless.

cordell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Voted no and added my 2 cents! Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of befus
posted Hide Post
Wilco.

befus

Posts: 241 | Location: Beautiful NW Arkansas | Registered: 27 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of lawdogso
posted Hide Post
I put my two cents worth in.
Lawdogso

Posts: 81 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 21 September 2004Reply With Quote