THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Huntofalifetime.org, helping the kids

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huntofalifetime.org, helping the kids
 Login/Join

posted
I just wanted to take a minute and tell ya�ll about a group that is doing great things for youngsters that are or have suffered the effects of life threatening illnesses. "Hunt of a Lifetime" is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to grant hunting & fishing adventures and dreams for youngsters, age 21 and under, who have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. We are doing what we can to make a difference in their life by helping to their dreams come true. The web page is www.huntofalifetime.org Depending upon which type of trip and the destination they chose for their trip they may receive items from companies such as Savage Arms, Simmons Optical, BSA Optical, Buck Knives, KBar Knives, Rocky Boots, Mossy Oak, etc. to take home after their adventure. If you know of any youngsters who are interested in going on a hunting or fishing trip please have them or their parents contact us. After it is confirmed that they are suffering or have suffered from such an illness we will do what we can to make their dreams come true. Our contact information is listed below.

Tina Pattison James Carrico Denny Vasquez

866-345-4455 409-656-3454 281-384-2968

PttsnTn@aol.com TexasHOAL@aol.com denvas@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 21 | Location: Houston | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will chip in a plane ticket if you need one; email me at antanies@envoydevelopment.com

Posts: 7577 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of erict
posted Hide Post
Denvas,

Tried to click on your link, but it doesn't work the way it's posted. Many others are likely to have the same problem unless you edit your original post to remove the "." after the ".org" in the link.

- Eric

Posts: 705 | Location: near Albany, NY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a very good group folks. I have helped Tina Pattison the founder in the past.

Doug

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, Wash, DC | Registered: 24 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I've been a supporter of theirs for a long time. Good outfit.

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote