THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    How much for a Nevada land owner tag - elk, deer, antelope

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much for a Nevada land owner tag - elk, deer, antelope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How much will one have to pay for a Nevada land owner tag for elk, deer, and antelope. Please include other "hidden" charges, if you know? Regards, AIU

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nobody posting here has ever bought a Nevada landowner tag? Apparently so.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, a 231 elk or deer tag will be a lot more than an average tag. I have seen NV vouchers sell for $500 to $12,000-- it all depends on the unit.

Posts: 788 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One question. Why Nevada? All big game tags there are very limited. There are other states that are not only easier but also cheaper to get land owner tags for.

The only tag I'd ever put in for in Nevada would be Desert Bighorn. That one might be worth the effort.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will sell you a Wisconsin Elk ,Mule Deer and Antelope tag for a very reasonable price. Cool

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mule deer and antelope in Wisconsin???