THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Wyoming Bighorn Sheep, Moose, and Mountain Goat results are on website!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Bighorn Sheep, Moose, and Mountain Goat results are on website!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Game and Fish have posted the draw result on their web-site I noticed, good luck. My wife drew a Bull Moose

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, what area did she draw? I was most lucky,I still can't believe it, but I drew a area 5 sheep tag.It is going to be quite a hunting season this fall.

Posts: 32 | Location: Cody, WY. | Registered: 15 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Steve! Yes what area?

My oldest son drew a Mt. Goat, sons #2 and #3 each drew sheep tags and for the same area, and neither had max points! There was a lot of hooping and hollerin in our house yesterday! I still can't belive it! And another unreal fact, one of the guys I have worked with for 20 years, his daughter drew a goat also!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MrHawg
posted Hide Post
Kudu, sounds like you need to run down to the res and throw some quarters into a slot machine!

Posts: 244 | Location: Margaritaville | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Wow Kudu I'd like to shake your hand, maybe some of that family luck would rub off!

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
kudy56 - That is nearly unbelievable. What luck!

I was fortunate to draw a moose tag this year, so I have little to complain about.

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was more excited for them than they were. I could hardly work all day yesterday. We were blessed, but I sure wish they had bought some lotto tickets at the same time, or played the slots like Mr. Hawg said..

I had my luck last year with a sheep tag and a once in a life time bison tag.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
kudu, did they draw area 2?

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No! We have never applied for it, I have hunted it for elk and seen sheep there, but after last years fires I wonder how it will be.

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Woe is me.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kudu56

My wife drew area 5 for Moose Union Pass area.

Did Tanner draw one of those sheep tags? I figured if it didnt have sharpe teeth, claws or climb trees he did'nt bother with they.

Take care

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes he did Steve, actually sheep hunting is right up there with cats.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
kudu56,

that anacronym is a good one! Even better is the Prez's new Idaho nickname "the Sock Monkey".

Rich
Buff Killer

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
the Sock Monkey

LOL! clap I can honestly say, since he was elected, here in Wyoming, I have not heard one positive comment about him.

one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted Hide Post
Howdy Kudu,
Wow! Congratulations! No joy here on all three tags. Going into 2010 with 14 points, so next year. Gives me more time to get my sheep legs on.

Bison draw coming up.

BTW, I'm positive OBAMA will go down as the worst president we've ever had...if our country can survive to record history.

Damn right its loaded, it makes a lousy club. -JW

Posts: 403 | Location: Central Highlands of Wyoming | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote