Notify
Tools

good read about wolf reintro
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elkslayer:
Brent, you know what they say, "be careful of what you wish for, you might get it". [Wink]

If you are so enamored with the concept of living with wolves, mountain lions, grizzlies and all, then what are you doing where you are at? Why aren't you out here where these animals are and loving it?

Hell, we wouldn't mind if you wanted to pitch a tent up in the Bob or on Pacific creek and sleep with the bacon. [Big Grin]

Well, if you can buy my a job out there, that'd be just fine and dandy. I can be there tomorrow. Fact is, people in my profession go where the money is. It's a buyer's market out there.

But I've pitched tents in lots of your mountains, and will do so many more times again.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Redial,

Whew another one that finally gets it.. they arehere so we don't have to hunt which means we don't need weapons.. it is the first step.. don't you guys see that... Holy Cow how thick headed are you guys...

Brent, What the hell are you talking about.. If you ge wolves or BIG cats in Iowa.. your farmers will crap in their shorts.. every freakin puppy and kitty cat will not be safe... get freakin seriuous.. I thought you were intellegent and a pretty level headed guy...

holy smokes.. griz, wolves and big cats in middle america... I can see it now.. mommy mommy that big kitty kitty just walked off with my brother....

Posts: 94 | Location: Cody, Wyoming | Registered: 24 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Green Nazi mentions living in northern Minnesota. Today I heard on the radio farm and ranch report over 35,000 farms were put out of business in that state directly related to wolf depredation. Something tells me "it" never really lived in the "country" up there or had contact with the people who had been there all thier life.

I'm a buckskinner who has lived among the mountains for near 25 years, and seee this crap close up. My brothers are buckskinners in Iowa, and had some of the same dumb ideas until they came out here, and I took them into the mountains and showed them what was really happening. Thier views changed considerable after seeing the proof with thier own eyes.

By the way, Nazi, my younger brother says he'd be happy to meet you. Just speed on the interstate between Iowa City ond Des Moines. You'll meet him.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote