THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Help! Can anyone point me toward a "positive" posting made by MLK?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! Can anyone point me toward a "positive" posting made by MLK?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
??????

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whats the DB stand for? Dumb Bastard. Who the fuck is MLK and why do you give a shit if the guy posts positive posts.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RMK:
Whats the DB stand for? Dumb B******. Who the **** is MLK and why do you give a **** if the guy posts positive posts.

Bill-

Might you mean our articulate little friend RMK here?

Proof enough in his above post...

(Edited for the family readers).

[ 07-16-2002, 01:12: Message edited by: Cold Bore ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Do we have a candidate for WLP2?- Sheister

Posts: 385 | Location: Hillsboro, Oregon | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Proof enough in his above post...
That's hilarious! He walked right into that one!

Posts: 249 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 15 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Like DB planned it out. The dipshit spelled it wrong and was dumb enough to post it. It wouldn't suprise me if he tried to pawn it off as planned,but considering that he hasn't made anymore responses,it's safe to say he realizes he screwed it up.

It takes a real fuckin' genius to start a thread which in and of itself is done to be negative,in order to point out someone else who you feel is less then positive in their posts.

one of us
posted Hide Post
rmk....sorry about that and sorry for being so late in catching the correction but I'm still looking for somewhere you posted something positive or informational or even intentionally amusing. [Razz]

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DB Bill,

How about for something positive, his post here.

It was positively fucked [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Mike

Posts: 7206 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Got MLK"? Bill you weren't hom skooled was ya.

one of us
posted Hide Post
DB Bill,

Hunting is legal, but baiting is forbidden...

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(And you only had to wait in the blind for 2 hours until the quarry showed up and gobbled the bait.)

You da MAN!!

[Wink]

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please forgive me on this but there are just those days when (1) I can't let a sleeping dog lie, (2) I absolutely must touch the paint to see if it is still wet, etc etc but I don't ever pull wings off flies so I will stop here. [Roll Eyes]

One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hunting is legal, but baiting is forbidden...(And you only had to wait in the blind for 2 hours until the quarry showed up and gobbled the bait.)
Rick, that was fantastic... wish I'd said it!

DB, gotta say I did enjoy this post...

Brad

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought MLK was Martin Luther King.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya this thread was the most fun brads had,short of following Allen around the net kissing his ass.

one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK,

Why the attitude?

Did someone here attack you initially when you first came to the forum?

Perhaps I am mistaken, but it seems to me the majority of your posts consist of nothing more than snide comments and derogatory remarks.

What, pray tell, have we done to incur your wrath?

This is a great site with a diverse audience from all over the world. I have learned more here than I can tell. Muddying things up here just makes little sense and I guess I am a bit bewildered at your motivation.

~Holmes

Posts: 1171 | Location: Wyoming, USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RMK:
Ya this thread was the most fun brads had,short of following Allen around the net kissing his ass.

DB, for our friend RMK, that's a VERY positive post.. OK, well, for a guy who never takes his medication...

Cheers,

Brad

one of us
posted Hide Post
He took the bait and you set the hook. Good one Bill.

Posts: 104 | Location: Western Canada | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DB Bill,
Nice bait job. Obviously he left the brain food alone. What do we do to get these infantile bastards with a keyboard?

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
I thought MLK was Martin Luther King.

Me too. That's the only reason I looked at this thread.

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, RMK may be sarcastic and abusive but at least he's not congenial. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote