Find
Notify
Tools

Do we boycott Jackie Bushman too?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted
Jackie Bushman uses USO too. I just watched a show on Outdoor Channel where he used them to hunt whitetail in Kansas. If anyone is unaware, he is the BUCKMASTERS AND RACK MAGAZINE GUY.

What say you?

one of us
posted Hide Post
How about Will Primos, or Primos hunting calls......they use USO. Or what about Mossy Oak? Bill Jordan uses USO.

Hell, if we keep boycotting people and business' that deal with USO, there won't be anybody left to deal with.

/

Posts: 802 | Location: Alabama, USA | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Primos has pulled out, you can read about it on their chat forum, at their .com sight. I believe Mossy Oak has also withdrawn their support from USO.

Since most of us can't or won't use any service USO has to offer, I don't know of any other avenue to voice disapproval over what they have done, than to voice dissaproval and concerns to the companies that support USO who ARE trying to appeal to us as hunter/consumers. USO most likely cares very little about the average hunter, and only about the hunter that could afford their services. But USO's sponsors on the other hand are trying to appeal to us individually, so that seems a clear enough avenue to me.

USO would care very little about my opinion of what they have done, but when their sponsors start pulling out because of mass dissaproval from the average hunting population, they will at least take notice. It's a stronger message.

Just my opinion.

Posts: 33 | Location: WA State | Registered: 30 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Quote:

How about Will Primos, or Primos hunting calls......they use USO. Or what about Mossy Oak? Bill Jordan uses USO.

Hell, if we keep boycotting people and business' that deal with USO, there won't be anybody left to deal with.

/

Primos and one other have dropped their support of the USO..

Posts: 10156 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I boycott him because his Buckmasters organization did nothing but try to sell me stuff during the two years I was a member. I never did learn anything from the magazine, either.

CPS

one of us
posted Hide Post
Now this one we can agree on! I've been boycotting Jackie and Buck Masters for years. All they want to do is sell you something

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark- That is all USO wants to do, sell something. They state in their suit against Arizona that they (USO) are not invovled in hunting for recreation or enjoyment, rather they are invovled for monetary gain - the selling of antlers, animal parts, and guiding. USO could care less about the resource. USO is not the kind of organization the majority of hunters want in this great sport.

Posts: 99 | Location: USA | Registered: 27 April 2001Reply With Quote