THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    ALBERTA : Hunting Draws - need resident to apply

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALBERTA : Hunting Draws - need resident to apply
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
Hi fellow Albertans!

As you know, Alberta hunt draw applications are due by June 24th.

I am officially a non-resident and need a buddy to "apply with me only" in order to be drawn for a hunt.

Criteria:
1. Must be Alberta Resident
2. Must have same # or greater of preference points as me
3. Be willing to apply to hunt for this fall

No Obligation:
1. We apply together (I will be 2nd WiN #)
2. We do NOT necessarily have to hunt together (though, if looking for a buddy, I'd want to get to know you etc. way before the hunt)
3. When drawn, if you do not want to hunt with me, I can legally hunt with my friend who has a Hunter Host license but not enough points to draw

Please note that I'm looking to apply for:
ANTLERED MULE DEER (I have 4 points)
ANTLERED ELK (I have 4 points)[/

If you are applying for either of those species, have the same or greater points, please P.M. me and we'll get in touch. We have to apply for the same WMU, I am flexible on that as there are many great areas withing each WMU.

Stubblejumber, Chuck, Frans, Dan- please,m if you know of anyone (or you personally) that has enough points, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Cheers,
CL

one of us
posted Hide Post
I messaged you CDN.

Brett

Posts: 152 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 April 2002Reply With Quote