THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: Hunting etichs forum (also posted in African for.)

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hunting etichs forum (also posted in African for.)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
Quote:

My wife read that last post and asked me if I was being a smartass. I said. No! So if anyone thought I was coming across that way... I was'nt. I think it is a great idea.

Dave

Dave,
Fear not! If anyone writes something that could be only remotely seen as a praise of my ideas, there is no chance in hell that I should interpret it anything but a positive way!

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Marterius
Good suggestion
Depending on who is holding on to the stings of such topic. If you want a crazy forum, Waltherhog should be nominated as moderator

Are you in the mode for becomeing a moderator

/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
good idea!

Posts: 121 | Location: Central VA | Registered: 13 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
There has been a few new forums popping up here on AR the last months, and of course there are advantages and disadvantages with a more diversified forum. Now I would like to suggest even one more forum, as I feel that there might be a need for a forum on hunting ethics! Discussions on ethics comes up from time to time in a number of various forums here on AR, sometimes on topic and sometimes not. But in most cases, these are discussions with a more general relevance, and I think it would be nice to keep them in one place. It could also be nice for those of us who are interested in these matters to know that there is a special place for these discussions.

Such a forum could also be a place to discuss how to defend our hunting, also an important matter.

Of course this is a matter for Saeed to decide, but I posted it here and not in a private mail to Saeed, as I guess there are various opinions on the subject (it would not be AR if it were not)!

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Marterius, I think this is an excellent idea.

Posts: 13667 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Posts: 133 | Location: Bothell,Wash | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife read that last post and asked me if I was being a smartass. I said. No! So if anyone thought I was coming across that way... I was'nt. I think it is a great idea.

Dave

Posts: 133 | Location: Bothell,Wash | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote