THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Why your hunting trip may be ruined by the shutdown
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why your hunting trip may be ruined by the shutdown
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've seen plenty of your posts believe me. It's a simple question that she won't answer. That's a fact.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
So, where do you think I stand on this issue????? Care to try and answer that?????

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, 'cause I don't give a ratsazz what you think or do.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Aren't we a real adult???? How long did it take you to come up with a juvenile response like that?

It is pieces of white trash like you that give hunters a bad name!

Kathi merely posted some information, just like she normally does, concerning information that might be or is of interest to hunters.

Then some ignorant/arrogant individual like you runs off at the mouth without understanding what is being said.

Your a real prize!

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty trashy post, CHC. Regardless of any history between you two, when you start calling folks "white trash", you're way over the line. Do you think you're over at the fire?
I'm inclined to agree with JG. You don't make a post without reasons.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's the type of thing I expect out of him, which is why I answered him like I did when he asked me a direct question.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, where do you think I stand on this issue????? Care to try and answer that?????

The above is what I said. So you believe that Raider Boy's response:
quote:
was perfectly fine.

Also you are wrong, because I do post articles/links to articles on here and on other sites, simply because I find them interesting, and the vast majority of the time I( have not formed/developed an opinion on the subject contained in the article.

I was not aware of any "History" between myself and Raider Boy, but, when someone responds to me in the manner he did, I am going to respond in a manner I feel appropriate, and I really do not care what your opinion is.

It takes TWO people to start a fight. I was merely stating my personal opinion in regards to why Kathi posts the information she posts. She is in a hunting related business and mostly posts articles/links/information regarding African/International hunting news.

This time she posted something that is or should be the concern of American hunters, and I felt that she was being attacked for simply passing along the info. As for her not responding to the bsflag that was being launched at her, I can understand it. It is likre telling someone it is raining outside and they get offended and want to know why you think it is raining.

I did not start this, Raider Boy did. Until he came out with the comment I quoted above, my point was that just because someone posts something/anything, does not mean they agree with it.

If there is ANY "History" between me and Raider Boy, it is of his own manufacture, not mine.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CHC, you have plenty of "history" around this forum. People can read your posts and judge for themselves. You asked me a simple question, I gave you my honest answer, and you didn't like it, hence the "White Trash" comment from you. That shows a lot of class, but it is indeed what I, and probably many others around here, have come to expect from you, as you do have a "history". I asked Kathi a question and you responded like 4 times. I didn't ask you a question, I asked Kathi. But that's it for me with this thread. Kathi won't answer and you continue to do so....adios amigo!