Find
Notify
Tools

AZ Draw results are out.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
AZ Draw results are out. Who got what?

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ohhh, no, here we go again.

Posts: 1370 | Location: Home but going back. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
ANTELOPE Not Drawn
ELK Not Drawn
BGHRNSHP Not Drawn

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JLHeard
posted Hide Post
Deer - Not Drawn
Elk - Not Drawn

*&^%&*^*&$$#@%%

Posts: 580 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
I got a nonresident elk,AND sheep tag!!!!!!

Just kidding.

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
12B West--Late Season Mulies in the Kiabab.

Posts: 46 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 23 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Whooaa JeffP, I was about to pat you on the back.

I did not draw for elk in region 10.

I was checking my email last night late when AZ sent the email to me. I went to the site but did not draw.

Be sure you all check the secondary draw or whatever it is. It says on their website to 'click here' and that is where you'll find the 'other' tags.

Good luck to everyone next year.

one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
Drew a Fort Huachuca Couse deer tag for December.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I drew a Dec. Coues deer tag, 24a
Elk-None
Antelope-None
Sheep-None
Piling up the bonus points, I guess.

My no-good-brother-in-law drew an antelope and a bull elk tag on his second try... yeah, I'm bitter!

This is only his second year of hunting, so I guess I'm (grudgingly) excited for him

Posts: 715 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I got my Antlerless Elk. Not a bull but fine with me. Its About time I get picked for something. Guess those points are adding up.

Jason

Posts: 81 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
nada

one of us
posted Hide Post
Deer NOPE!
Elk NOPE!
Antelope NOPE!
My sometimes hunting buddy failed to draw anything either. Between the two of us, we contacted close to forty other people. Not a single one drew a tag.
Guess I'll have to try for a left over tag, if there are any and an OTC tag in New Mexico. This is the third year in a row I have not drawn anything. Needless to say, I'm flat pissed off!
Paul B.

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Deer - NO
Elk - NO
Sheep - NO

It's been a lot longer than three years for me.

/

Posts: 802 | Location: Alabama, USA | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now boys.... I told you all last year to start putting for shitty units for deer. Now you may not get a deer but you will get drawn and have a grand old time regardless. Elk and pronghorn I can understand wanting to put in for good units, but deer hmmmm no excuse not to go deer hunting at least... even if its in a poor unit. Now next year go in the back of the guide and look at the % drawn chance and go for there.
I got deer Antlered Mule Deer in 34B and I know I stand a good chance finding one there.

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
I have been lucky the last three years drawing a tag here on Fort Huachuca except for 2003 was gone but 01,02 and this year

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote