New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening day of Season is tomorrow.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Opening day of regular season is tomorrow in Texas for deer. This to me is the Holiest of the Holies.
Some of you may have already started you seaon in your area but I count the first weekend of Nov, as the real
start of season.

I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you good luck and good hunting in the upcoming season. I want to ask each of you to pass a little of what you know to a young hunter or take a kid hunting. When you're in your stand, or favorite spot, don't forget to thank the Almighty for allowing you to make it to another season to witness His majesty. We who hunt are enjoying something that few people know or understand anymore. Do not take it for granted.

I sincerely hope the infighting on this site amongst fellow AR members, over things that don't really matter, would end. I dont agree with all of you all the time, all of you don't agree with me, but I'd hunt with any of you at least once. I might learn something from you, or I might teach you something. You never know.

Remember those that came before us and who have left before us. I call by name Bob Ramsey, Billy Bryan and Joe Cash.

Hunt to Live and Live to Hunt, boys. Have a great season and good luck to all of you.

Ryan Campbell

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ryan: I ditto the well wishes for all you guys here on the forum.. life is too short to be scrapping all the time.. I couldn't get anyone to go with me, everyone working, so I went by myself over to the black hills for a couple of doe tags.. got three mullie does Fri night.. good freezer filling.. back out on the road this afternoon to Texas with a load of alfalfa.. hope you have a good hunt.. . Les

Posts: 432 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote