New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALASKA WOLVES
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Beemanbeme,don't worry you're not a human. You're just a waste of cum,that your father would have been better off spending on a blow job.

Then there's garglingjoe. Dreaming of dividing and conquering boreals asshole. The only classy management done by boreal,has been setting aside time for the two of you,to push each others shit in.

There is only one way to look at wolf reintroduction in america. It's wrong and just another waste of tax dollars.

If you don't like the four letter word,don't read my posts.

Kudu,I'm sure you are fully aware,that all that would be resolved, by putting this type of topic on another forum. Would be a bunch of dipshits like boreal,spewing fairy tales about how warm and fuzzy wolves are.

Posts: 837 | Location: wyoming | Registered: 19 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RMK, your posts irritate a lot of folks but not me as I know your secret.

Posts: 2037 | Location: frametown west virginia usa | Registered: 14 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been preaching this wolf shit since 95 while Wyoming sttod around with thier thumb up thier butts and let it happen. It should have been stoped in the courts and millions spent fighting it in court. But it is to late, all the warnings will and are coming true.

I have posted on every forum I could find, documents from real biologists that gave the truth and warnings. I never advocated wiping the wolf out, becuase it could never happen. I just want control. Colorado will be next. These guys that are warm and fuzzy over the wolf live in "never never land". Not the real world.

RMK you don't irritate me at all! We know we are right!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Three head of cows, bovine type, were killed near Wamsutter last week. Numerous others were injured and had thier tails chewed off up to thier butts. So much for only eating the weak and sick. (more of Boreals BS) That makes wolves only about 45 miles as the crow flies from Colorado. Maybe the greenies will welcome them there.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote