New
Find
Notify
Tools

saw some animals today
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I went out to casually ride my 3 wheeler through the woods in Jordan, MN. you follow the trail around and it crosses a stream and takes you up onto a cliff edge overlooking a valley with a babbling creek in the bottom. I watched 2 deer walk around for a while. then I drove back down there and saw some turkeys about 40 feet away. I cut the engine and watched them for about 5 minutes. Then as I was winding through the trails, a bald eagle flew up and landed right on a branch on the tree I was next to. It was a beautiful site. This eagle was litteraly 20 feet from me. I am now going to carry a camera with me every time I go out there so maybe I can show you guys some great nature pics from Minnesota

Posts: 973 | Location: Rapid City, SD | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is nice to just get out once and while.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
gohip2000,
Would love to see some Minnesota pix. I try to keep binocs and digital camera with me whenever I'm afield. One thing about shooting game with camera, ya don't have to clean it.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I agree, please post some photos!

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
gohip2000,
Would love to see some Minnesota pix. I try to keep binocs and digital camera with me whenever I'm afield. One thing about shooting game with camera, ya don't have to clean it.
GWB

This would be the "hunting" version of catch and release Big Grin.

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote