New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outdoor Pursuit?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I get regular emails from an outfit called "Outdoor Pursuit", which seems to book hunts all over the U.S. and Canada. Reputable?
Anyone with an opinion, good or bad?

I don't go on many guided hunts, and have none planned at the moment, but they seem to offer some interesting ones from time to time.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got no feedback on this when I first posted the question, so I just thought I'd bring it to the top again. Surely someone here must know something about these guys?

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Just another run-of-the-mill booking agent from what I could tell. I began getting the e-mails from them out of the blue and asked to be unsubscribed. Said they would and didn't………… now all their stuff is on the junk mail list.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote