New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: USFWS reject Wyoming's wolf plan
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just another example of federal imperialism in game management..."we will let you know what you want or need"...

swede

Posts: 44 | Location: North Central ND | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The USFW new that Wyomings plan would be rejected a year ago when it was put in place. They new and actually publicly aired some concern. But they also want another year of wolf recovery to take place. So the USFW plan fell into place and Wy is the scape goat. They denied the delisting process to gain another year or two via the state of Wy.

Even if delisting takes place, I don't think Wy or any western state will have real control. (Hunting or Trapping) Responsibility will be handed over to the states and every time one state attempts some form of control they will be met with stiff resistance from the enviro crowd, via law suits! The Wy G&F can only with stand so many law suits. The entire program will be nothing but a burden to the G&F and the hunters that frequent the lands of Wyoming.

The feds brought them here let them pay!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunters in Wyoming should ALWAYS carry a powerful enough firearm to go clear through!

Then S.SU.

Note:
The middle S can be omitted if the bullet goes clear through.

The SU is by far the most important thing to do.

"Not to your wife! Not to your best buddy! Not even to a prest! God already knows..."

one of us
posted Hide Post
There is another post in under Game Management,we ought to connect them together. But if the topic is just to and about Wyoming sorry. To Much of our money spent needlessly were it could do more in other places. They are suppost to have some one especially assigned here at the Wildlife Recources in Utah, a girl [no offence] I once heard to try and handle the TOPIC-WOLF-. What to do or how to manage them. They asked for Suggestions from hunter's, I gave them mine. Another Varmint To Shoot.