THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Mule deer outfitters for November hunts

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mule deer outfitters for November hunts
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
I need to go hunting this year and just found out that November is now possible.

Can anyone recommend an outfitter where I can get over the counter tags? Some place with good populations of decent 30" bucks?

(Just kidding, I'm just looking for classic, adult, muleys)

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Talk to Aaron Nielson, who posts here on AR.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Over the counter or landowner vouchers?

I know a couple of guys in New Mexico that outfit

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mulie Mike in Texas has some for sale now.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave, thanks for the reference - we are however booked solid for this fall.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Any information is appreciated, landowner tags are OK as long as I can get my 4WD truck to the site. I don't own any hay burners.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Huntsonora. He's a mule deer hunting machine, and honest.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a couple no frills hunts available. Can be guided or self guided. There not for big deer but realistically 130" to 140" maybe 150" deer. Includes predators and 1 Javelina.
Shoot me a PM if interested.

I offer primarily free range hunts and also preserve hunts on 1 million acres across west and southwest Texas for native and exotic game.

www.westtexashunt.com

Please Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 440 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote