New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manitoba Bear+Deer Hunts(Reasonable)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am selling Manitoba Whitetail Deer and Black Bear Hunts at a good bit less than most Outfitters in Manitoba. If I can sell these hunts without expensive advertising, then I can pass the savings on to you. I am selling both hunts (Whitetail and Blackbear) for $2150. US plus 7% tax and license $210. Cdn. I have 14 of each hunts per year and take only 4-5 hunters per week. These are good quality hunts and I can give referances. Please contact me if interested. David Doan, Pioneer Outfitters

Posts: 98 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 11 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Please send information, references and dates of season and camp information to me.
Thanks!

Posts: 5709 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Buckeyeshooter
If you send me your address in private e-mail, I will send a list of referances and brochures. I will also answer any questions you might have. Thanks for your interest. David Doan, Pioneer Outfitters

Posts: 98 | Location: Riding Mountain, Manitoba,Canada | Registered: 11 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
COuld you send information via pm, for 2007 season.

Many thanks

Posts: 261 | Location: Invercargill | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SWS
PM sent. Thanks, David

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess I better reword my original posting as I have had a few PM's thinking these were combo hunts. The seasons (Deer and Bear) do not overlap, so I can not sell combo hunts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent to you David!

Phil

Posts: 535 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 17 December 2000Reply With Quote