New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolf attack jogger in Northern Sask.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Found on www.freerepublic.com a wolf attacks jogger. Seems this miner up there was jogging back to camp when a wolf attacks him. He fighting with the wolf whem his fellow works show up and scare the wolf off.

This is the 3rd unprevoked wolf attack I have heard about in the past 15 or so years. The anit's are still saying wolfs don't attack people.

Posts: 19615 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This happened in Uranium City, a tiny town (in spite of the name) close to the Saskatchewan/North West Territories border. I'm not sure why the animal attacked the man, but realistically, wolves are hunters, and if they figure they can take whatever is moving, well, it's winter up here, times are tough, wolves are hungry, and people are slow, easy to catch, and soft on the outside and crunchy on the inside. Having said that, this is the 1st attack up here I've heard of in decades. For the antis to claim it never happens is BS, it's just pretty rare. FWIW - Dan

"Intellectual truth is eternally one: moral or sentimental truth is a geographic and chronological accident that varies with the individual" R.F. Burton

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote