THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Private land hunting opportunities in the Tampa, FL area sought

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Private land hunting opportunities in the Tampa, FL area sought
 Login/Join

posted
Unfortunately due to exceedingly sad and tragic circumstances my hunting hook up in the Tampa area has been taken from me.

Anyone have spare hogs or deer or other beasties for a gently used military veteran or two to hunt/cull/harvest?

Can trade land management/chores/war stories and possibly gulf harvested fish.

Work at MacDill, live in North Tampa, always looking for an excuse to apply for a hall pass and get outdoors.

Cheers,

JP

Posts: 13 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 14 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Are you on FB? I have some potential opportunities through some of my friends...

~Ann

Posts: 19234 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
TTT on this one, thanks for the intro to the FB group Ann, have thoroughly enjoyed the community there, but still haven't stumbled into a hog hunting situation down here. Best is always going to be private land, and earning your way and trust to be able to hunt someone else's land takes time.

Any suggestions from the community here? Have little people at home, so a weekend hunt is exceedingly rare. I do get out spearfishing during the week every few weeks, so can trade fish for hunting opportunities, or just strong back chores etc.

Cheers,

JP

Posts: 13 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 14 June 2010Reply With Quote