THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Re: MarlinTalk shut down their forums,, Permanently

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: MarlinTalk shut down their forums,, Permanently
 Login/Join

posted
I discovered Marlin Talk a few months ago and was overjoyed to find so many fellow Marlin owners. I do not know their reasons for shutting the site down, I feel cheated out of a great source of knowledge, information, and comaraderie!! Hunting,Shooting,Reloading,Casting Bullets,and so on,I discovered this site thanks to Marlin Talk. I feel as though Marlin just cut us adrift at sea,cold and uncaring!! I own 5 Marlin lever guns from 30/30 to 45/70,the enjoyment I received from all the great people who were on Marlin talk,and the wealth of knowledge and the sharing of it was a source of great pleasure to me. It feels as though someone has stolen something precious from me,something I could never place a value on! Thank you for allowing me a place to express my feelings about this sad and great loss to my fellow Marlin enthusiasts.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well the warnings from last week came true then, a couple of the heavy posters, had said that there was to much complaining going on about marlin products and would bet that marlin would close it down.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just found this out myself. I�m disappointed. I picked up lots of good info from the Marlin Talk forum. I just found this forum, so I guess I�ll be around here more often. If anyone knows any other forums that might pick up where Marlin Talk left off, let us know.

posted Hide Post
Dave,
That's not surprising. What manufacturer wants to spend money to provide an open forum for the denigration of its products and policies?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote