New
Find
Notify
Tools

Locating 264, 100g, Barnes X Bullet
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am looking for 100g Barnes XFB bullets in 26 caliber. Any help finding some would be appreciated. Is their any chance Lazzeroni has 100g in 26 cal.?

Posts: 174 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of todbartell
posted Hide Post
I think they may be discontinued, I can't find them anywhere. Barnes doesn't even list them on their site

Posts: 857 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: 03 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't know about the bullets but anyone interested in a 264 Win Mag, Cabelas in Kearney has a limited edition Winchester that has a killer piece of wood on it and it is a 264 WM. For what it is worth.

Good Hunting, "Z"

Posts: 352 | Location: Grand Island, NE. USA | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
<CAL9 from planet Fargo>
posted
Barnes does not list a 100 gr X bullet on their website. You may be out of luck.

CAL

<rock42>
posted
They are discontinued. My dealer got me some last year. I have maybe 30 or them left. I shot about 20
but then decided to quit trying to work up a load with them thinking that I probably couldn't get many more anyways. I'm just going to stick with 125 grain
partitions in my 264 mag. the accuracy seemed pretty decent and I was getting about 3600 fps using h4831.