New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 inches of snow
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
10 inches of snow and its the last day of deer season. spent 5 hrs plowing, 4 wheeler broke twice. never got out. Not crying it was a good season small buck and a couple of good size girls (Does) Time for some whiskey and set by the fire.

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
just turned the light on in the back yard. three girls taunting me. wish they would feed there in the summer months, wouldn.t have to cut grass as much

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
bbruce, you did better than me... didn't even see a deer while hunting during the rifle season... hoping for better results in the upcoming muzzleloader season.

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, sounds like you did alright.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
10 inches of snow

I WOULD MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocker

You got meat in the freezer though, good on ya'.

Posts: 41869 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think he has thought about moving to Texas a couple of times J.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
hard to move when you have 40000 acres of land to hunt across the street we own 400 and the state owns the rest. The youngest has 1 year left of school then NY can kiss my ass. I live in the good part but the gun laws are state wide, just wish they would forget about us Adirondack folks

one of us
posted Hide Post
Randall I think you will see me this year. My boy is getting deployed so I'll come down and get his stuff. I would like to shoot a pig

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the only real response I can give.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMhaehb5AnE

one of us
posted Hide Post
Link didn't work

one of us
posted Hide Post
Found it, thank you Randall. I for one like it in Texas They still understand american

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I for one like it in Texas They still understand american

Yessir, if you still understand American, you are most welcome, anytime!

Posts: 41869 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
J, Bruce is one of the good ones, he fits in down here just fine.