Notify
Tools

Cazador mailing list....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
Guys,

I will be sending out periodical newsletters with special hunt offers, as well as current events happening with the ranches I deal with. Please visit my website and sign up for my mailing list if you would like to be included. Fall is coming up shortly, and I have some great hunts for both Whitetails and Exotics on numerous ranches.....and will soon have some great wing-shooting available as well.

I already have a mailing list started with quite a few names, but I want to make sure everyone knows it's available. You can either sign up from my website, or just shoot me an e-mail to the address below.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks & Good Hunting.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3107 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wade, If I was you, I would figure out the social media thing. Get a page on Facebook and Twitter, etc. Folks can keep up with you and you only need to post these things once. You will find that snail-mail or even email will become burdensome. With social media, you can do exactly what you need to and not "bother" people. They come to you. I do this with Nosler bullets, Powder Valley, Texas Predator Posse, just to name a few. It is much easier for all involved.

Just a suggestion.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I'm not doing a mailing list with snail mail. I am subscribing to a service that allows me to send an e-mail newsletter to hundreds (or thousands) of people at one time with one click. Can't get much easier than that....

Also, I already have a Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/...092635755301?sk=info ....which can be accessed through my website.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3107 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote