New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ-BRNO 802 any feed back?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've owned Savage 24's they served me well when my wallet was thin. But had to thin them out to get a shooter. Are the CZ's worth the money ? Being the rifle barrels are rimless do they work correctly? I would like any feed back, you can pass on to me. Thanks Craig

Posts: 424 | Location: Lk. St.Clair | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Brno ZH 305 with multiple barrels. One barrel set is 22 Sav HP & 12 ga. I form cases from 30-30 and Hornady makes an excellent bullet in this calibre. The hindge action will not handle the high pressure that a bolt action will but the 22HP has lots of power for coyotes.I have a low powered scope on this barrel set and it will shoot about 1- 1 1/4 in groups @ 100yds. If you call coyotes in brushy areas where they often come in close without you seeing them an 1 1/2 of BBs in the 12 ga barrel works real well. This type of gun is a "niche" gun but it is very handy. I wish I could find another barrel set in 7x57 & 12 ga or 7x65 & 12 ga or whatever.

Posts: 2436 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote