New
Find
Notify
Tools

drilling with REAL single trigger
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know any drilling manyfacture who makes drilling with real single trigger. And this i mean doublerifle drilling with single trigger what i can use to all 3 barrels at same time, just push 3 times and all barrels is empty. I just want it with selector wich i can choose rifle or shot at first.

My mainly use for drilling is drive hunt with all games. Mainly use is only rifle barrels and shotgun is just for spare. Usually i loaded it by slug and then gun is like gun with 3 bullets. And when i loaded shotgun by pellets it can be just for spare if need it for some smaller game. And special reason why i want single trigger is feeling of use of gun. I shot quite lot of skeet by over under beretta and change beetween 1 or 2 trigger feel so difficult and i have to say i just hate gun with 2 trigger. Trigger isnt never right place for my fingers and dont feel it right. If i have my beretta and drilling with same kind stock and trigger i have to say that feeling when shooting is totally different.

I know that all dont like this kind idea and im not say that this is right way. But anyway this drilling is only gun what i have to use now with 2 trigger and i just want change it. I understand problem what can be with it but it dont change anything. I allready ask this from Krieghoff deputy in one hunting expo last summer in Finland. But then i get feeling that they are not even think this kind choice. I uderstand also his mind because its too difficult adn useless for them makes gun for only for one crazy Finish men but still i want it. And what i try Krieghoff then i get feeling it is my dream gun but i just want it with one trigger. I now mean gun with REAL single trigger not what krieghoff now offer for they gun.

Stalins 2 biggest nightmare -If chinese learn fight like Finnish or Finnish start makes baby like Chinese...

Posts: 73 | Location: Finland | Registered: 12 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never have seen such a thing out of Germany, Austria or Italy. Check out Mathelon in France...I think they have a double rifle drilling that fires the two rifle barrels and the shotgun barrel fires off a cocking device on the wrist. Only company I can think off that might have it (bring a lot of money!!) other than a custom job.

Posts: 1313 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A 3 lock drilling is the way to go.

I only knew Krieghoff (TRUMPF and NEPTUN) producing such a drilling.

www.krieghoff.de

Or here

http://www.retzandson.com/de/j...ppelbuechse-drilling

Posts: 438 | Location: Germany | Registered: 15 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Norbert Klups book 'The Drilling' (Der Drilling)
shows a modern Krieghoff single trigger drilling on page 58.