Find
Notify
Tools

A. Zoli value?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen,
May I impose on you for a question regarding the value of a combo gun? I was wondering if you could give me your best guess without seeing it, the value of a Zoli O/U combo gun in 12ga/308? The gun is in Good to Very Good condition, probably 90%. Don't have much more info than that but a good ballpark price would be fine. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are two "Zoli"s. The considered-better is the Antonio Zoli; the second is the Angelo Zoli (went out of business in 1989, though likely NOT from any product problems). I believe Antonio Zoli is still in business. BTW, I have both (in combination guns). I like both. But, if you seek info on "value" .....I suggest that Antonio Zoli products hold greater value. Somewhere....I have an Antonio Zoli catalog......let me know if you want me to dig it out and communicate.
Alex
aax1@bellsouth.net

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The difference in value between the two Zoli can be significant depending on the model. One problem is that Angelo Zoli, the generally less valuable Zoli, often marked their gun A. Zoli or even An. Zoli, seems a bit disingenuous to me since Antonio Zoli guns are often marked Ant. Zoli. You will have to find Antonio Zolis makers mark somewhere on the gun. It is a recurve bow drawn back with the lettering Antonio Zoli serving as the "arrow".

An Angelo Zoli bottom end gun or one in no so useful calibers might be under $1000, I saw a very nice one in 12ga/ 22 Savage High Power that sat around forever at $750.00. On the other hand a Antonio Zoli in 12ga/8x57R with side plates and full engraving, scope mounts, interchangeable chokes in excellent shape might be around $3000.

Posts: 763 | Location: Montana | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'd say about 500-600 dollars if sold in europe. but hey the u.s is another market right.

fat chicks inc.

Posts: 475 | Location: Belgien | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Cabela's has an Angelo Zoli at present....and asking price is around 1000.
My Angelo Zoli (12 ga./308) is wondrously accurate (rifle barrel) and groups the shotgun load very well. Wood-to-metal fit is kindof iffy....but so what??......it's a great performer.
I have an Antonio Zoli 12ga./7x65R o/u with a claw-mounted German scope...plus an extra o/u 12 ga. barrel set....all for sale, only because I am ridiculously over-gunned. I took a hog with it....aimed between the eyes.....hit between the eyes. Will put it in GunBroker as soon as I get off my rear and take some pictures.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tree,

That is a nice set up you're selling. Post it here with an asking price and some pics. Wink

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote