THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM COMBINATION GUNS AND DRILLINGS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Combination Guns And Drillings    RWS 8x57jr ammunition back in production!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RWS 8x57jr ammunition back in production!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just thought I'd pass along the information that I was able to purchase some newly manufactured 8x57 RWS ammunition for my old Sauer drilling. It was imported to Canada by Hirsch Precision and ordered through a local shop in Saskatoon. I was actually trying to order some of the S&B stuff, when this was offered as a higher quality alternative. At C$50 per box it's not cheap, but it certainly is competitively priced with other RWS products. I bought 80 rounds and my old drilling will be singing again as soon as she comes back from the 'smith with a new recoil pad. The 8x57JR is also listed on the RWS website. Nice to know it's back after being told it was a discontinued product!

Posts: 234 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 24 January 2009Reply With Quote