THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Synthetic stock for ruger M77RL ??

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Synthetic stock for ruger M77RL ??
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Hi,
I've one of these and I couldn't find nothing searching through the web.
Does any synthetic stock for rugers short action works or I've to use a special one for the M77RL (ultralight) MKII ???

Thanks
LG

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
<NorthernNM>
posted
Go to www.benchrest.com/sst and go to rifle stock section, there are many links to gun stock manufacturing companies. I am sure you can find what your looking for.
I would think finding a stock for your action is would be the primary concern, then when you find one tell the manufacturer what length and contour your barrel is and they should set you right up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Call or e-mail Mark Brown with Brown Precision. It's easy to pull up there web site. I just chatted with him this morn he is a super fella!

By the way I have a buddy with a Brown on an RL.

"GET TO THE HILL"

Dog

if ya chat with him tell him that Mark from Montana sent you his way-he is repairing a stock for my G33/40 that a horse decided he didn't like this spring-gotta love those ponies eh.

Posts: 879 | Location: Bozeman,Montana USA | Registered: 31 October 2001Reply With Quote