THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    9,3 Nossler Accubond for next year

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9,3 Nossler Accubond for next year
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
I email Nossler inquiring about a rumour that they will be releasing a 250 grains Accubond in .366 caliber and today I received their answer :

"I know the engineers are working on a 9.3mm accubond bullet, it should
be released next year.

Nosler Staff"

Great thumb
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,
It wasn't a rumour, but confirmed. As I previously posted:

"After reading this discussion, I emailed Nosler, and informed them of my disappointment that they discontinued the 250 ballistic tip. They said that they will be introducing a 250 gr Accubond soon.

I think that is good news, so all is not lost. We will still have that great boat tail bullet to shoot, but in the Accubond.

I thought the ballistic tip was great, so we can only hope the accubond is better, if that is possible."

KB

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Sorry I must learn to read carefully.. Big Grin
Anyway, great news.
The true is that this 375 Ruger thing has got inside me and a crazy rebarreling idea is flying around...so maybe no more 9,3 bullets for me in the future Roll Eyes

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Sorry I must learn to read carefully.. Big Grin
Anyway, great news.
The true is that this 375 Ruger thing has got inside me and a crazy rebarreling idea is flying around...so maybe no more 9,3 bullets for me in the future Roll Eyes

L

You're not selling out are you? Roll Eyes
Wink

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
jumping

I have always been very easy Big Grin
L

One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
What 375 Ruger thing?

OOPS, now I see it under Big Bore.

KB

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here in Australia, the Nosler importers have stated that all Ballistic Tip Hunting bullets will become Accubonds instead as production/tooling allow.

Posts: 4011 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 19 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blair D Calvin:
Here in Australia, the Nosler importers have stated that all Ballistic Tip Hunting bullets will become Accubonds instead as production/tooling allow.

That would be a disaster IMHO. Not everyone hunts huge deer in the wilderness. For us European stalkers a standard BT in a 243 etc works perfectly for roe deer etc.