New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rem. M700 value ?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,

What price range can I expect from this rifle ?
It's a Rem. M700 BDL RH Custom Deluxe al. .308,
new & unfired in the box, ser. no. 324xxx, mfg
early 70's ?
Thanks for your help !
Ron

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
New and unfired in the box $400.00 max I would think.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3071 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
Check out gunbroker.com and you can see for yourself what they are consistently going for, sometimes they go for $325 sometimes they pull $450 you never know....

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of acsteele
posted Hide Post
Funny, people are saying 250-300 for just the action, and this is complete, NIB. I wish I had a little extra stash right now. Best of luck, I hope hope you get more than has been suggested.

Lt. Robert J. Dole, 10th Mountain, Italy.

Posts: 609 | Location: South-central KS | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd say at least $400. I have looked at the used gun selection at stores and the cheapest Rem 700 I've found so far was $425. The action actually is the most expensive part, I was quoted $300 for a brand new long action.

Posts: 149 | Location: western Iowa | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
$250-$300 for the action sounds about right. It's the barrel and the stock that aren't worth much as pieces. The problem with selling a rifle like that is they were so common. If it was a 6mm Rem it would be worth a little more. The .308 was (is) too popular.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your responses !
Ron