THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Supergrade Classic. Sum of it's parts.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supergrade Classic. Sum of it's parts.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have had a used M70 Supergrade in 300 WM for a couple of years and it has not won a spot in my battery. The rifle has a Boss and it has the non brake CR Boss too.

When I got the rifle at a dealers I thought that the sum of it's parts had value. It's one of the early Classics and the action is really smooth. The stock is nice with wrap around checkering and it says Super Grade on the floor plate. What a deal?

No gestalt however. The rifle is heavy, long and thick and just an average shooter.

The Boss was fun to explore and now I have been there.

Join the NRA

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Savage99,

What does this rifle weigh?

thanks...jim

if you're too busy to hunt,you're too busy.

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Feels like ten with a scope. I may get it out of the safe now. Take a picture of it and say good bye to it.

Join the NRA

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote