THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Nosler #6 and 30-06 Ack Imp data

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler #6 and 30-06 Ack Imp data
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted
If any one has the new #6 Nosler manual would you please cut/copy and paste data for the 30-06 Ackley Imp 180 and 200 gr data? If it's the same data as they've always had forgo my request and thanks much! If they've got some new stuff what barrel, brass, primer?

Posts: 1719 | Location: Utah | Registered: 01 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
no data for the 30-30 ai i was kinda pissed when i got the book

One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted Hide Post
Morgan,

30-30 or 30-06?

posted Hide Post
sorry read the post wrong no 30-30 ai there is 30-06 ai not sure if it is diffrent or new then past manuals

One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted Hide Post
Morgan,

Would you be able to post the 30-06 AI data along with the component particulars, barrel length, etc? Or pm me with it?

one of us
posted Hide Post
30-06 AI load data in #6 is identical to data in #4. Except that #6 has changed the "Load Density" volumes for all cartridges in the book. It seems that Nosler has changed the way they measure LD from previous manuals. The 30-06 for example has roughly an across the board 10% increase in LD.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote