THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SPEAR HUNTING AND FISHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Spear Hunting & Fishing    And now for something slightly different . . .

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And now for something slightly different . . .
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted

Here is a picture of my new teak/titanium speargun by www.poseidonsub.com. Steve is currently a "hobby" builder, but after a few more people see this, he may have to go full-time! Notice the configuration of the handle. It is neither exactly mid- nor rear-handled but rather something akin to a 3/4. It fits exactly between the web of my thumb and the inside of my elbow. Also, the bulge behind the grip is removable because that's where ballasting weights fit so that they can be changed or adjusted as needed. Very slick! Unfortunately, winter finally decided to put on an appearance in SoCal with cold water, high surf and rain so I can't yet give you a function report until the week after Easter, probably. Watch this space . . .

Sarge

Holland's .375: One Planet, One Rifle . . . for one hundred years!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks good.... was going to got out last weekend myself but the 1 degree temp outside made me stay in bed Smiler

Only been out once this year and that was freediving on New Years Day.....CHILLY!!!

Dan

When the SAS trooper was asked under oath, why he had shot the terrorist 15 times he replied "because I ran out of bullets"

Posts: 100 | Location: Croydon, England | Registered: 11 October 2005Reply With Quote