New
Find
Notify
Tools

BLACK CREEK PACKS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Any one have experience with the BLACK CREEK line of packs? Your input would be appreciated, thanks.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the all-american fanny pack and the Alaskan. They are 2 of the finest packs I have used. The fit to the body and the comfort under heavy loads is bar none. The Alaskan will handle anything you can dish out.

Posts: 102 | Location: Queen Creek, Arizona | Registered: 16 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Couestaxi--I just acquired a CANADIAN and wondered how they were. I probably won't do much heavy packing, but wanted something in case I did and to also unload my pockets which always seem to be full of items I can't find.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only drawback i have found is I like a 10"-12" pocket to handle flash lights etc. in a fast manner. I use a ziplock bag.

Posts: 102 | Location: Queen Creek, Arizona | Registered: 16 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Black Creeks Yukon frame with the Jim Shockey bag great heavy duty set up just a little heavy at 11.5lbs empty
the only problem so far is the waist belt is a little big for my 32" waist but still playing with the hip belt keep you posted

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote