New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Ranch sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just thought I'd pass this along... Mystery Ranch is currently having a big sale on it's CBMR line of packs. They're calling it the "Paint It Black" sale, as everything on sale is in the color black. I just picked up a CBMR Behemoth pack, and I'm seriously thinking about ordering a Crew Cab to go with it. The info is posted on their website.

Posts: 90 | Location: Where the rivers run north...MT | Registered: 09 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of James Kain
posted Hide Post
So I m the FNG of the packing world, what is there website?
But I find myself more as historical style of equipment. nilly

Disabled Vet(non-combat) - US Army
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunter, trapper, machinest, gamer, angler, and all around do it your selfer.
Build my own CNC router from scratch. I installed the hight wrong. My hight moves but the rails blocks 3/4 of the hight.....

Posts: 934 | Location: North Anson Maine USA | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mysteryranch.com

Posts: 90 | Location: Where the rivers run north...MT | Registered: 09 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which pack is best for hunting situations?

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I would call the company and they would explain it much better than I ever could. I've tried a Cerberus, and liked it, but wanted something bigger, so I went with the Behemoth. The Crew Cab intrigues me as well, the Mystery Ranch boys say you can load them up with much more weight than your knees will handle lol!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree that a call to MR is warranted. Too many types of hunting for someone to answer that question for you without you describing your hunting requirements and then MR providing you the features/capabilities of each pack. The good news is they have a great line of packs and probably several will work for any type of hunting you do. That said, the crew cab is my pick as the best all-around hunting backpack that they offer.

Posts: 83 | Location: MT | Registered: 23 February 2006Reply With Quote