THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BACKPACK HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Backpack Hunting    Dall Sheep Pictures - Barney's Gallery

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dall Sheep Pictures - Barney's Gallery
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted
If any of you guys have a sheep hunt planned for 07, and are in need of some motivation to get your butt off the couch and head out of the fridge during the coming winter months...check out these sheep! Big Grin

http://www.barneyssports.com/thumbnailsGallery.jsp?gallery=3

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
Bill, you wouldn't happen to visit the Pristine Ventures sight would you? I put this on the P V hunting forum about 2 hours ago, thats why I asked.

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! Eeker Eeker Eeker

clap

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"holy crap" x 2 ....

there's some nice rams on that site----chris

Posts: 294 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 29 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Canuck - this is the other one that has my attention:

Shocky's broomed-off RAM is awesome too.

M70, yea, that is a good site you guys got there. Didn't recognize the handle, which is different there. PS/Edit: I'm not a member, the only other hunting forum besides AR that I routinely read and occasionally participate in is the Alaska Hunting forum (since 01/02, Bill in PA), which is how I think I found the Pristine Ventures site. Again, seems like a good group there. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M70Nut
posted Hide Post
Good deal, glad you like it, not quite as big as this one but very informative. If you don't mind me asking, whats your handle over there?

"We band of 45-70'ers"

Posts: 845 | Location: S.C. Alaska | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Wow! Those are some great sheep.

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those sheep are unbeleivable. What incredible good fortune to be able to take an animal of that class.

Cold Zero

One of Us
posted Hide Post
man o man the first one must b a close relative to marco polo.one lucky guy...

ur 3 greatest hunts r ur first ur last and ur next