THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BACKPACK HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Backpack Hunting    Alico Summits - My quest for wide boots has ended in success.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alico Summits - My quest for wide boots has ended in success.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
Just when I had finally given up and was going to try the Lowes, I found the Alico Summits at Sierra Trading Post for less than half the cost through the boot stretching discussion.

I wore them outside for the day on Thursday, and after 13 hours they were still comfortable. I believe that I have found a winner.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy them.

I've chased hounds for days on end up in Siskiyou in my Alico boots.
They are very very durable and very comfortable.

Cheers
Tinker

Posts: 802 | Location: Palomino Valley, NV | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
If you ever want company chasing those dogs, give me a yell. I've only done it once, but following hounds on foot in the mountains is one of my favorite ways to hunt.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote