New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo Contest....WINNER
 Login/Join

Picture of Canuck
posted
I am pleased to announce that the winner of the innaugural AR Backpack Hunting Photo Contest, with 45% of the popular vote, is picture #3 "And miles to go before I sleep" by Iceman. Congratulations!

Iceman, please e-mail or PM me your address so we can get you your AR DVDs and patches.

I would also like to congratulate and thank all of the other contributors for their great photos! I will start up the 2006 contest in a week or two, and it will run until New Years...so dust off your boots and your cameras and get some more great shots!

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Iceman! cheers -TONY

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Great Pic!!!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
iceman,

Good job guy.....great pic.......

Joe

Where there's a hobble, there's hope.

Posts: 369 | Location: Homer, Alaska | Registered: 04 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great photo...makes my legs hurt just looking at it!!

MG beer

posted Hide Post
Hey, nice photo Canuck! Thanks for your help getting me reconnected after my long winter's hibernation and for helping get my photo posted. I consider myself severly compooter disabled. Thanks to the AR gang for your votes and support. When I get a minute I will tell you a quick story about the hunt where this pic was taken. (That little glacier in the background has something to do with it)

Now to plan for the next adventure.

Thanks again.

Posts: 21 | Location: Canadian Rockies | Registered: 16 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"Where the hell is the elevator!"

would be my caption.

What a great picture!

Daryl

Posts: 536 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lynn D
posted Hide Post
Excellent photo Iceman ! clap

Lynn D

Posts: 1187 | Location: Quebec, Canada | Registered: 25 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! Miles to go... I want to have miles to go this fall....

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote