THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Barnes x new pistol bullets opinions?

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barnes x new pistol bullets opinions?
 Login/Join

<TROPHYHUNTERS>
posted
Anyone used these bullets yet, and to what effect on game. I'm a true lover of the x bullet in my rifles! Also how accurate have you got them to shoot? Thanks!

<Paul Dustin>
posted
I have use them in my 44 Mag the only thing I did not like with them is how long they are. I use a Ruger Super Redhawk and I like to set the bullet out all the way so we cut a new crimp groove in the bullets.they work great. This was the 200gr bullets

one of us
posted Hide Post
I use the Barnes 250gr in my 454 Casull. I load them on top of N-110. They work great putting down piggies. I don't remember exactly how accurate they were when I worked up this load last year. I know I found them to shoot pretty good. But I can't remember how many inches at how many yards. I gotta start writing stuff down.

Posts: 258 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland US of A | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote