THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Trijicon RMR sight base for Freedom Arms 83

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon RMR sight base for Freedom Arms 83
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello

Anybody have a Trijicon RMR sight base for a Freedom Arms 83 they would sell?

Thanks
Mark

Posts: 367 | Location: Anchor Point, Alaska | Registered: 03 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of x-caliber
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark,

I don't have an extra, is Freedom Arms out of stock right now or something? I absolutely love the Trijicon RMR on freedom arms revolvers!

Hope you find one!

Posts: 867 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 10 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks

I found one and it is on its way. Freedom Arms does not have any and they don't know when they will.

Are any of those Trijicons rmr a 1 moa dot? I usually like the 3 moa dot but I would like to try the 1 moa.

Thanks Again
Mark

Posts: 367 | Location: Anchor Point, Alaska | Registered: 03 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of x-caliber
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up on the limit in the supply chain on the mounts. I will try to obtain a spare "just in case" an extra freedom arms finds its way into my safe. Wink

These are all RM06's with the 3 MOA dot. Like you, I would like to try the new 1 MOA dot. Please keep me posted if you decide to go that route. beer

Posts: 867 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 10 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Hey X, by the look of that picture, I am guessing Freedom Arms might be out of stock on their revolvers also Big Grin.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of contender85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JCS271:
Hey X, by the look of that picture, I am guessing Freedom Arms might be out of stock on their revolvers also Big Grin.

Looking that way isn't it

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

Posts: 413 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 07 April 2002Reply With Quote