THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    32 Magnum Super Accurate Varmint Load

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

32 Magnum Super Accurate Varmint Load
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
So what have you found that is a great shooting ,safe, high velocity load for the 32 mag.? Something for prairie dogs and the infrequent and or unlucky coyote. Thanks.

Posts: 402 | Location: Hurricane Central, FL | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tanker, go up on the previous "anyone shooting a 32H&R"post and see my load comment.One could probably replace the 95gr. lead bullet with an 85gr. Gold Dot or XTP safely and experiment with 100gr.of the same for larger game like javalena.In any regard Lil Gun is the powder for velocity from the 32H&R.

Sam

one of us
posted Hide Post
I use small rifle primers and winchester 296 powder.I start at 9 grains and go up.I have gotten up to 1500 with the 85gr hornady xtp and about 1200 with the 115 gr hardcast bullets keith style.I like the 100 gr xtp bullets also the hit a little harder than the 85 gr bullets.You gotta use starline brass alspo no federal for hot loads.

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote