THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Price Check Ruger Redhawk Stainless 44Mag LNIB 7 1/2" barrel

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price Check Ruger Redhawk Stainless 44Mag LNIB 7 1/2" barrel
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A friend has one he wants to sell and wants to know realistically what it will sell for.It has a half a box of ammo through it.It will not be for sale here.Thanks,OB

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
625.00 is realistic

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodrow S:
625.00 is realistic

That is what it sold for at a local Funshow!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I priced one new last week and they were going for $875.00

Posts: 253 | Location: Texas by way of NC, Indiana, Ark, LA, OKLA | Registered: 23 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The asking price in the gun ads here, Utah, is quite a bit higher newer models with the case are asking $1,000 I'm quite sure they don't sell for that but the sellers are asking for the big bucks

Posts: 1016 | Location: Happy Valley, Utah | Registered: 13 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had better correct the post for the Redhawk Price. I looked at Utah Gun Exchange and the Redhawks listed there are asking from $625 -$850.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Happy Valley, Utah | Registered: 13 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the asking prices, especially here in Utah, aren't the same as the selling prices. $600 is reasonable for a fairly quick sell. $700 you might be sitting on it for quite a while and anything over that, it's not going to move unless there are quite a bit of extras thrown in the deal.

Posts: 574 | Location: Utah | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am among those that think the mid-sixes is a good number.

For whatever it is worth, two days ago I agreed to purchase a 7-1/4" RH in .357 for $850 plus shipping costs. To me, that is a fair number, and the .357 chambering is FAR more rare than the other calibers...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote